Photoluminescence Imaging Measurement System
Item Number: PLIM320
PLIM320 system is the total solution for silicon photoluminescence imaging measurement system. Photoluminescence (PL) is a simple, rapid, non-contact and non-destructive techniques. By analyzing photoluminescence images and data, user can know the impurity doping type and content, energy gap, minority carrier lifetime distribution, identifying material damage, cracks, and defection distribution, etc. PL is the best tool for material composition analysis, performance and quality identification. PL is often used in semiconductor materials, solar cell discrimination, LED epitaxial wafers, and etc.
- Equipped with short-wave infrared camera SWIR InGaAs, wavelength scanning range from 900 nm to 1700 nm, covering all current luminous band of solar cell materials, it’s the most suitable camera at present .
- It can detect the wavelength range from 900 nm to 1700 nm, including silicon band-to-band luminescence (~1200 nm), and the silicon defect Luminescence (~ 1500 nm, dislocation luminescence).
- Provides three imaging modes: Transmission PL images (T-PLI), Reflection PL images (R-PLI), and IR penetration image. It is the most fully-functional image analysis equipment for solar cells.
- The spatial image resolution of PLIM320 is adjustable by switching different lens.
- PLIM320 also equipped with an automatic X-Y stage to achieve higher spatial resolution and wider scanning range.
- It’s very easy to use the software interface.