Item Number: QE-IS
Description: CCD or CMOS image sensor quantum efficiency / spectral response measurements.
- It can measure the quantum efficiency of a single pixel.
- It can also measure the quantum efficiency of whole pixel array.
- Generate uniform monochromatic light, automatic correction of monochromatic light.
- Optional: CRA(Chief Ray Angle) measurement.
- Optional: Software can be modified to meet user’s need.
- The fully automatic system makes it very easy to use.
- High uniformity
QE-IS produces a high uniformity monochromatic beam, uniformity >99% in the area of 10x10mm2, and uniformity can be maintained >98% within the area of 20x20mm2. Compared with the integrating sphere system, QE-IS has better performance.
- High light intensity, high signal to noise ratio (S/N ratio)
QE-IS has a high efficiency optical system. The QE-IS system, for example, at 550 nm light intensity is > 5 uW/cm2, in contrast with the integrating sphere system which is only 1x10-8 uW/cm2, light intensity of QE-IS is million times stronger than integrating sphere system.
QE-IS has excellent signal to noise ratio, it can measure the quantum efficiency of the photosensitive element and other related optical properties accurately.
- QE-IS can be used for single-pixel QE measurement
Compared with the photocurrent generated by integrating sphere system is less than sub- fA, QE-IS system produces higher photocurrent which is about 20 pA at 1um pixel due to its stronger light intensity (5 uW/cm2 @ 550nm). And QE-IS system can be directly used to measure the photosensitive element array or any single pixel quantum efficiency.
- Whole pixel array QE measurement
In addition to a single pixel measurement, QE-IS can be integrated into the user-developed digital sensor signal circuit to measure the QE of whole pixel array.
- CRA measurement
Compared with the divergence angle of integrating sphere > 90 degrees, QE-IS has the better monochromatic light divergence angle which is less than 5 degrees. User can measure CRA (Chief Ray Angle) properties by using the optional rotating platform. QE-IS can satisfy all your needs so there is no need to purchase any additional system.
‧System gain (K)
‧Quantum efficiency (η)
‧The amount of Saturation irradiation photons
‧The amount of minimum detectable irradiation photons
‧Linearity and linearity error
- Suitable image element size: 1/4 ", 1/3", 1/2 ", 2/3", 1 "…etc
- Scan range: 200 ~ 1100 nm (expandable)
- Uniform light specifications: 10 mm x 10 mm or bigger
- Light uniformity> 99%
- Monochromatic light angle: <2.5° (half-width)
- Minimum wavelength step resolution：0.1 nm
- FWHM wavelength tuning range：0.1~30 nm
- CRA Rotating resolution≤ 1 degree