DSSC Solar Cell Quantum Efficiency Measurement System
Item Number: QE-mini
Description: QE-mini is a testing tool for universities and research institutions to test Quantum Efficiency(QE) / Spectral Response(SR) / Incident photon to converted electron(IPCE) of solar cells. The unique DC mode measurement，which enables users to measure any type of solar cells, especially for Dye-sensitized (DSSC) and Photoelectrochemical (PEC) solar cells.
- Good cost performance, low maintenance cost and long life.
- Measurement Range: 350 nm ~ 1100 nm， it provides the full-range visible light, ultra violet (UV) and near-infrared (NIR) of spectrum to meet user’s measurement needs.
- The light source provides stable and smooth spectrum curve, and a more precise measurement result in visible and near-NIR range compared to the conventional Xe light source.
- High-intensity monochromatic light, the measurement repeatability is better than 99%。
- DC mode has a faster measurement speed compared to conventional AC mode.
- With the combination of DC mode and DC light bias, it optimizes the measurement results.
- Shielding Box with low stray light, which makes the DC mode measurement more accurate.
- EQE and IQE in-situ measurement.
Main Measurement Functions:
- Quantum Efficiency, QE
- Spectral Response, SR
- Incident photon to converted electron, IPCE
- Short-circuit current density, Jsc
- Internal Quantum Efficiency, IQE
- Reflectance/Transmittance Measurement
- Photo-Electric Attenuation Measurement
- Sample testing accessories for electrolytic cell
Dye-sensitized solar cell, DSSC
Photoelectrochemical cell, PEC
Perovskite solar cell, PVK
Crystalline silicon solar cell: c-Si, mc-Si
Thin film solar cell: a-Si,CdTe, CIGS, OPV